Model: Athena AKS-408A-51 (BLK-GLD)
Gender: WomensFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Acetate, Titanium
Frame Description: With its extremely sophisticated and pared-back sculptural design, it seems only right that this frame should share a name with the Greek goddess to whom the Parthenon is dedicated. Like all cat-eyes, this silhouette offers a subtle lifting effect to all who slip it on, highlighting cheekbones and elongating the eye. In addition to the expected luxurious Akoni touches—including ceramic nose pads and titanium temple tip and end pieces—we've given this sunglass style a range of distinctive custom colors and contrasts, ensuring that it will never pass by unnoticed.
Lens: Dark Grey Gradient, 4-base high contrast CR-39 w/ three layer
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handcrafted in JapanAuthorized Akoni Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.