Model: ERIS AKS-505C-46 (BLK-GLD)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Hand-brushed finish titanium with double titanium lens
rim - side shield, custom titanium temple with round knurling piece,
threaded tube screw system and branded titanium temple tip, ceramic w/ beta-titanium nose pad arms
Frame Description: For centuries, the world’s greatest orators, poets and novelists have relied on anaphora—the magnetic power of unexpected repetition—in order to convey the strongest of messages and guarantee the most lasting of impressions. Eris, with its innovative co-centered pairing of two titanium frames, makes very clear the lyrical force that lies behind that time-honored concept. While extremely lightweight, Akoni’s Japanese titanium provides exceptional strength, with the side shield’s pattern of circles artistically recalling both the Akoni logo and, once again, the poetic potential of multiples.
Lens: Dark Brown, 0-base high contrast CR-39 w/ three layer anti-reflective
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handcrafted in JapanAuthorized Akoni Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.