Model: Europa AKS-200B-50
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Titanium
Pilots adopted squared-off navigator designs like Europa as rapid advances in technology necessitated the introduction of a new, more rectangular silhouette to fit under improved flight helmets and visors. Europa has smaller lenses than our EOS style, making it the perfect choice for those with smaller faces.
- Titanium frame with hand brushed finish
- Custom titanium and acetate temples, matte black ceramic nose pads
Lens: Black, Base 4 Category 3, CR-39 100% UV Protection and triple layer anti-reflective coating
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handcrafted in JapanAuthorized Akoni Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.