Model: Gemini AKX-401C-50
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Acetate, Titanium
“Gemini channels a classic, intellectual vibe and is perfect for a strong, square shaped face,“ according to Akoni designers Jeff Solorio and John Juniper. “I guess you could say it has Ivy-League style–at least in a Hollywood sense—which is why in films you’ll frequently see variations of this round-lens frame on the cool college professor, deep-thinking poet or too hip scientist.” Solario personally associates this style with a unique breed of intelligent rebelliousness— Andy Warhol being the perfect example.
- 4 to 6mm block acetate frame with custom titanium and acetate temples
Lens: Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handcrafted in JapanAuthorized Akoni Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.