Model: Genesis AKX-302A-53
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Titanium
Take a second look. And maybe a third. You’re bound to notice. The skill and savvy needed to create this frame are of the highest level— or, as Akoni designers explain, “there’s definitely an art in being able to make something that is so sophisticated appear so minimal and simplified.”
The Genesis, despite its thin lines, relies on a great amount of impressive embellishment and masterful technical solutions. The skilled craftsmanship, in particular, is exemplary—since it is far from easy to create these thin, many-leveled lines in titanium. In sum, this is a design that plays with many paradoxes—lightweight yet bold, minimal yet complicated, sleek yet multi-faceted. It’s worth that second look.
- Titanium frame with hand brushed antique finish
- Matte Black Ceramic nose pads
Lens: Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handcrafted in JapanAuthorized Akoni Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.