Model: Iris AKX-404A-54
Gender: WomensFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Acetate, Titanium
This small cat-eye frame was designed for the stylish, confident woman with the strength to match its bold presence. With so many of us these days working and socializing exclusively via video chat, our eyewear is the first thing others notice about us. It’s become the primary fashion accessory communicating our personality and sense of style.
- 4 to 6mm Japanese Acetate
- Custom titanium temple with knurled round component and threaded tube screw system and Japanese acetate temples with branded titanium temple tip
- Matte black ceramic w/ beta-titanium nose pad arms
Lens: Optical frame, tinted green for aesthetic and does not provide sun protection. Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handcrafted in JapanAuthorized Akoni Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.