Model: Mercury AKX-301C
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Titanium
In the early days of eyewear, round-shaped lenses were the only option. Many years and lens shapes later, the simple rounded frame retains its powerful appeal and ability to compliment almost every face shape. For Mercury, Akoni designers Jeff Solorio and John Juniper cleverly combined the look of two signature frames by adding a bridge to impart a touch of aviator styling to this classic spectacle.
- Titanium frame with hand brushed antique finish
- Matte Black Ceramic nose pads
Lens: Optical frame, tinted green for aesthetic and does not provide sun protection. Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handcrafted in JapanAuthorized Akoni Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.