Model: ORION AKX-410C-50 (GRN-GLD)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: 6 mm Japanese Acetate with plastic AR side shields, custom titanium end-piece, threaded tube screw system and Japanese acetate temples with branded titanium temple tip, custom wirecore
Frame Description: Green Tortoise Swirl - Olive side shields - Matte Antiqued White Gold
Building upon the distinctly rebel-meets-intellectual vibe of our popular Gemini design, Akoni's new Orion frame pairs a rounded silhouette with intriguing embellishments resulting from innovative techniques. The precise placement of the brand's one-of-a-kind side shield allows for complementary color plays on both the front and back sides of the acetate frames. Akoni signature replication of the fine detailing found in luxury accessories can be seen in the front-of-temple, tactile knurlings patterns, inspired by the crowns of luxury watches—and crafted in acetate, for the first time. This frame, with its mix of classic and cutting-edge inspirations, is also a great option for those who wish to conceal thicker prescription lenses.
Lens: Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handcrafted in JapanAuthorized Akoni Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.