Model: Vista AKX-405B-52
Gender: WomensFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Acetate, Titanium
“I know that we’re constantly explaining why certain frames work best with distinct facial shapes,” notes Akoni designer Jeff Solorio. “But, honestly, I have a hard time imagining the face that our Vista frame wouldn’t pair well with.” The classic silhouette has been strengthened with the sleek bold lines of Akoni’s Japanese acetate, for a look that’s both modern and understated.
- 6mm Japanese Acetate
- Custom titanium hinge plate w/ threaded tube screw system and custom screws and washers
- Wirecore with custom shape, pattern and plating
Lens: 4-Base Clear CR39. Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handcrafted in JapanAuthorized Akoni Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.