Model: AKX-418A-48 (BLK/GLD)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Acetate, Titanium
Akoni’s Wise builds upon both the silhouette and the etymology behind the pantos, a classic frame design combining a keyhole bridge, high temples and large, rounded lenses. It’s the generous proportions of the versatile pantos that originally inspired its name, which is derived from the Greek “pantoscopic,” meaning “a broad field of vision.” Of course, a distinctly open outlook is also an essential component of true wisdom— and the Wise frame reflects Akoni’s constant celebration of curiosity and a deep understanding of craft, which allow others to appreciate the singular devotion to the perfection of every detail that sets the luxury eyewear brand apart. And Wise’s many impressive details—including a fresh, flat play on Akoni’s signature knurling pattern, symmetric rivet placements reflecting golden-ratio principles and a distinctive tip to finish off the Japanese titanium temples—are clearly designed to pass the wisest of appraisals.
Lens: Demo lens. Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handcrafted in JapanAuthorized Akoni Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.