Model: Rose et la Roue Crystal 2.0 (S181-0903)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Acetate, Metal, Crystals, 24k Gold Plated
ANNA-KARIN KARLSSON 2018 tells us the story of a girl lost in a wild and lush garden. There she creates and adorns herself with the most spectacular objects to keep the darkness of her mind at bay. A quest that takes her deeper into the pursuit of beauty – and further into the wild…
The Girl & The Garden Eyewear Collection is the most technically advanced ANNA-KARIN KARLSSON Eyewear collection to date. The collection contains frames produced in titanium, handmade in Japan; the Sunglass style The Garden is hand carved into individual perfection by one of the greatest Japanese titanium eyewear masters.
Lens: Grey Gradient Carl Zeiss Lens
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan and ItalyAuthorized Anna-Karin Karlsson Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.
In addition to having some of the world's finest selection of eyewear at your fingertips, you may also have the frame of your choice fitted with any prescription.
On-Site 1-Hour Lab– Using state of the art optical equipment, our trained staff are able to craft most prescription lenses in one hour or less.
- We work with the finest lens manufacturers to produce any lens option you’re after with some of the lowest prices across the U.S.
- Your choices include:
- Lenses in all lens materials (polycarbonate, trivex, high index)
- Mirrored Lenses
- Transitions (Photochromic) Lenses
- Polarized Lenses (NXT Polarized)
- Digital Progressive Lenses (Kodak Unique, Hoya MyStyle, Zeiss Individual 2, Shamir, Varilux)
- Anti-reflective Coatings (Crizal, Hoya EX3)
- Custom Tints
- Occupational Lenses (ANSI Certified)
- Replacement sunglass lenses