Model: The Claw Pilot (S181-1803)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Japanese Titanium, 24k Gold
ANNA-KARIN KARLSSON 2018 tells us the story of a girl lost in a wild and lush garden. There she creates and adorns herself with the most spectacular objects to keep the darkness of her mind at bay. A quest that takes her deeper into the pursuit of beauty – and further into the wild…
The Girl & The Garden Eyewear Collection is the most technically advanced ANNA-KARIN KARLSSON Eyewear collection to date. The collection contains frames produced in titanium, handmade in Japan; the Sunglass style The Garden is hand carved into individual perfection by one of the greatest Japanese titanium eyewear masters.
Lens: Grey Gradient Lens
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan and ItalyAuthorized Anna-Karin Karlsson Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.