Model: Cartier CT0046S-004
Each Cartier Buffalo Horn frame has a unique 1 of 1 pattern and may not be the exact pattern as shown in the images. Different patterns of horn may be available upon request. Please contact Good See Co. for details.
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: White Genuine Horn with Smooth Golden Finish
Rectangular rimless shape enriched by the C Décor on the temples for an elegant clientele. Collection made of Asian Water Buffalo Horn with precious finishes, platinum or gold, adorning the décor and the metal parts.
Example of Maison Cartier Savoir-Faire: a construction in fine superimposed strips positioned in opposing directions to guarantee the quality, the resistance to distortion and the stability of every frame.
Authenticity and preciosity of the horn associated with subtle and timeless color to highlight the warmth, the lightness and the smooth texture of the horn. Unique character of each frame thanks to the horns offer in depth and variety of tones.
Lens: Brown Nylon with a Golden Flash
Shipping: All Cartier brand frames will be shipped with Signature Required upon delivery.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Paris
Authorized Cartier Eyewear Dealer
<< back to Cartier Sunglasses Collection
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.
In addition to having some of the world's finest selection of eyewear at your fingertips, you may also have the frame of your choice fitted with any prescription.
On-Site 1-Hour Lab– Using state of the art optical equipment, our trained staff are able to craft most prescription lenses in one hour or less.
- We work with the finest lens manufacturers to produce any lens option you’re after with some of the lowest prices across the U.S.
- Your choices include:
- Lenses in all lens materials (polycarbonate, trivex, high index)
- Mirrored Lenses
- Transitions (Photochromic) Lenses
- Polarized Lenses (NXT Polarized)
- Digital Progressive Lenses (Kodak Unique, Hoya MyStyle, Zeiss Individual 2, Shamir, Varilux)
- Anti-reflective Coatings (Crizal, Hoya EX3)
- Custom Tints
- Occupational Lenses (ANSI Certified)
- Replacement sunglass lenses