Model: CT0088S (002)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Grey Bolivar Wood With a Carbon and Golden Weaving Finish, Brushed Ruthenium Finish, Ruthenium Finish Screws, Black Leather Nose Bridge
Emblematic pilot shape launched by Maison Cartier in 2005 and renewed in the years for a strong, modern and 100% masculine design.
Identifiable Santos screw décor, symbol of the Santos de Cartier collection, with precious finish.
Elegant design thanks to an exceptional combination of tulip tree (commonly called Bolivar, a rare and precious wood) with the modernity and the refinement of carbon fiber which reveals a delicate golden or silvery weaving.
Lens: Blue Gradient Polarized, UVA+UVB Protection
Shipping: All Cartier brand frames will be shipped with Signature Required upon delivery.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Paris
Authorized Cartier Eyewear Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.
In addition to having some of the world's finest selection of eyewear at your fingertips, you may also have the frame of your choice fitted with any prescription.
On-Site 1-Hour Lab– Using state of the art optical equipment, our trained staff are able to craft most prescription lenses in one hour or less.
- We work with the finest lens manufacturers to produce any lens option you’re after with some of the lowest prices across the U.S.
- Your choices include:
- Lenses in all lens materials (polycarbonate, trivex, high index)
- Mirrored Lenses
- Transitions (Photochromic) Lenses
- Polarized Lenses (NXT Polarized)
- Digital Progressive Lenses (Kodak Unique, Hoya MyStyle, Zeiss Individual 2, Shamir, Varilux)
- Anti-reflective Coatings (Crizal, Hoya EX3)
- Custom Tints
- Occupational Lenses (ANSI Certified)
- Replacement sunglass lenses