Model: CT0097S (004)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Metal, Leather
Modern navigator shape launched in Santos de Cartier collection
Renewed version in noble materials with thinner and lighter temples in laminated wood or horn combined with carbon fiber, simbol of Cartier savoir-faire
Identifiable Santos screw décor and removable calfskin leather sweatband, symbols of Santos de Cartier collection
Brushed precious finish frame (in gold or platinum) in contrast to smooth precious finish screws (in gold or platinum)
Temples equipped with flexible hinges
Polarized lenses on all SKUs
Cartier logo engraved on temples and Double C Décor signature on the nose pad
Lens: Brown Polar CR-39, Anti-Reflective UVA+UVB Protection
Shipping: All Cartier brand frames will be shipped with Signature Required upon delivery.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Paris
Authorized Cartier Eyewear Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.