Model: Santos de Cartier - CT0425S (002)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Metal
Masculine double bridge pilot shape to complete the Santos Evolution family with a bold bi-layer construction. Metal front enriched with an aesthetic flat metal component to enhance the Iconic Santos Screws and reproduce the watch’s shape. Recognizable Santos temples also enriched by the Santos screws décor and the Cartier logo engraved. The acetate temple tips present the iconic Screw Dècor. Precious finish in gold and platinum thanks to the bi-galvanic treatment.
Lens: Green Polar CR39, Anti-Reflective UVA+UVB Protection
Shipping: All Cartier brand frames will be shipped with Signature Required upon delivery.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Paris
Authorized Cartier Eyewear Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.