Model: GA-700 SERIES (GA-700SKE-7ACR)
Case Size (mm):
Material: Resin band with Mineral Glass face
An analog-digital combination GA-700 model from G-SHOCK, which continues to pursue toughness and evolve. Improves readability using bold hands that are thick and powerful like carved metal, created using proprietary resin molding technology for the three-dimensional hour and minute hands. It also features a 3D face design achieved by making the dial ring and indices three dimensional to create synergy with the bold hands. Finished in colors that go well with classic street fashion items such as sweatshirts and hoodies. The colors are suitable for standard outfits and give you more options with casual wear.
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Low temperature resistant (-20℃)
- Approx. battery life: 5 years
Authorized Casio Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.