Model: Mud Master Series (GG1000-1A3)
Case Size (mm):
Resin/Stainless Steal band with Mineral Glass face
This is a Twin Sensor model from the G-Shock Mudmaster Series, designed for use in extreme environments scattered with rubble, dirt and debris. With a push of one large button at the 3 o'clock position, you can check your position with its Compass. The temperature can also be measured easily by pushing the button at 4 o'clock. This model has been developed with operability in mind so that anyone can intuitively check their position using the Compass, even in the most extreme climates, without visual observation. The dust and mud-resistant button guard cylinder structure prevents fine sand and mud from getting into the buttons while also helping to absorb any shock to the buttons and improving operability. Broad hour/minute hands and indices of large Arabic numerals have also been adopted to improve visibility. This design is packed with military-style flare, including a mode display that uses a sprocket-inspired disk dial and a textured band to prevent slipping.
- Shock Resistant
- Mud Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Radio-controlled Watch
- Altitude Memory Function
- Approx. battery life: 2 years
Authorized Casio Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.