Model: GST-S100 Series (GST-S100G-1BCR)
Case Size (mm):
Resin/Stainless Steel band with Mineral Glass face
From G-SHOCK, the watch brand that is constantly setting new standards for timekeeping toughness, comes new G-STEEL models, a watch series with a new "Layer Guard Structure." The GST-S100G that combines a solid case with a resin band. The overall black coloring of this model is offset by white hour and minute hands for designs that are chic and cool. A Tough Solar power system ensures virtually uninterrupted operation, while a hand shift feature temporarily moves hands out of the way with the press of a button for easy reading of digital display contents. Double-LED face illumination keeps the face and digital display easy to read, even in the dark. The new G-STEEL model is the perfect blend of different types of materials, a new structure, and fashionable design.
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Low temperature resistant (-20℃)
- Battery: Tough Solar
Authorized Casio Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.