Model: MOD.616/3 HipHop (050)
Limited Production of 500 Pieces
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Acetate, Metal
CHIEF DESIGNER FROM CAZAL ABOUT THE CAZAL LEGENDS 616/3 HipHop
50 YEARS OF HIP-HOP!
In celebration of 50 years of hip-hop, we are thrilled to announce the launch of our limited edition of 500 pieces of three our most iconic styles from the 80s that have been an indispensable part of the hip-hop lifestyle ever since.
The selection of brand new colorways combined with hip-hop-infused artwork make each piece unique. these styles embody the essence of the culture, the beats, and the artistic revolution that hip-hop has brought to the world. Drawing inspiration from the bold aesthetics associated with hip-hop, our limited editons feature unique designs that pay homage to the pioneers and innovators who paved the way.
Lens: Grey Gradient, CR-39 100% UV Protection
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Made in Germany
Authorized Cazal Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.