Model: CGSN 1386 (03)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Acetate
The showpiece of the collection, following on from the success of our 9mm bold frames is also available as a sunglass. The 1386 is the pinnacle of post-modern eyewear design, borrowing its lines from the 1950's American acetate styles but are newly amplified for maximum effect. The sculpted acetate, coupled with interior and exterior milling gives the frame a chunky, bold look but without the associated weight.
- Handmade in Italy
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in ItalyAuthorized Cutler and Gross Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.