Model: CGSN 1391 (02)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Acetate
The 1391’s design is imbued with musical influence; drawing inspiration from Patti Smith’s visit to London in 1977, where she played at The Rock Garden in Soho. This trip marked a moment in London and New York’s cultural history, where both sides of the Atlantic were simultaneously experiencing artistic liberation.
This frame borrows from our own extensive archive, echoing the original 0692 and 0137 whilst reminiscent of the classic American acetates found in Graham Cutler’s personal archive. The 1391 is a generously proportioned rectangle frame that exudes personality and charm. Notice the nod to its musical inspiration with the newly designed temple core in the design of a Fret Board as found on guitars.
- Handmade in Italy
- Vertical Vintage Oyster Pins
- New ‘Fender’ Temple
- Fret Board Temple Core
- Reverse weight saving and comfort milling
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in ItalyAuthorized Cutler and Gross Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.