Model: CGOP 1394 (04)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Acetate
The 1970s saw a breaking of the class system in the UK, with the nouveau-riche taking their place amongst the great and the good in London. Self-made entrepreneurs and entertainers wore clothing and eyewear which reflected their extravagant lifestyles and newfound status in British culture. Inspired by the original 0927 and 0995 from the Cutler and Gross archive, the 1394 is an alternative to the subtle acetate aviator.
The King of Navigators, with a double bridge, square shape and bold proportions, the 1394 stands out and dares to be different. A faithful recreation of a place in time, re-engineered with new hardware and manufacturing processes, the 1394 can be worn in numerous different ways allowing the true character of the wearer to shine through.
- Handmade in Italy
- New ‘Fender’ Temple
- Deco Corewire
- New 8mm construction
- Interior milling
Lens: Demo Lens. Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in ItalyAuthorized Cutler and Gross Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.