Model: CGSN-1403 (02)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Acetate
In the smokey haze of Studio 54, a square frame shields the eyes from view: this is the origin of the 1403 square sunglasses. Crafted from a single sheet of acetate, the chunky frame is bevelled with chamfered edging to cut weight and add depth. They're handcrafted with stable 7-bar hinges and accented with our signature Compass Star pins.
- Handcrafted in Italy by expert craftspeople, read more about our craftsmanship story
- Compass Star frontal and temple pins
- 7-barrel hinges
- Hazard core wire
- Gold-foil logo inside temple
- Fender temple tips
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in ItalyAuthorized Cutler and Gross Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.