Model: CGSN 9692 (01)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Acetate
The shape this frame is inspired by the 0692, which originally appeared in the late 70s and was instantly a best-seller right from the start. Made by hand, the undulating brow bar, easy rectangular lens shape and bold sweeping temples captured our customers imaginations and was one of the first shapes to be available by bespoke order from the Cutler and Gross Knightsbridge store in London.
Fast forward twenty years later and this new emboldened optical is comprised of 9mm acetate layered sheets, which show off the depth of the translucent sheet colourways in the lighter shades.
- New Compass 8 point star functional rivets
- Vintage Cutler and Gross 3 formation from 1989
- Deco core wire
- Tailored high-line temple
- Akulon lined screws with 5 barrel hinges hardware
- Signature Gold Foil Logo inside right temple
Lens: Gradient Grey
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in ItalyAuthorized Cutler and Gross Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.
In addition to having some of the world's finest selection of eyewear at your fingertips, you may also have the frame of your choice fitted with any prescription.
On-Site 1-Hour Lab– Using state of the art optical equipment, our trained staff are able to craft most prescription lenses in one hour or less.
- We work with the finest lens manufacturers to produce any lens option you’re after with some of the lowest prices across the U.S.
- Your choices include:
- Lenses in all lens materials (polycarbonate, trivex, high index)
- Mirrored Lenses
- Transitions (Photochromic) Lenses
- Polarized Lenses (NXT Polarized)
- Digital Progressive Lenses (Kodak Unique, Hoya MyStyle, Zeiss Individual 2, Shamir, Varilux)
- Anti-reflective Coatings (Crizal, Hoya EX3)
- Custom Tints
- Occupational Lenses (ANSI Certified)
- Replacement sunglass lenses