Model: CGOP9768 (02)
Gender: MensFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Acetate
By amplifying the design details of the 1389, adding chiseled angles to attain a masculine outline and increasing the eye size to 53mm, the 9768 is born. The new 8 star deco rivets are the latest reincarnation of a pin design that has been part of our brand DNA since 1988. As with the 1389, the 9768 also shares the recessed milling to create an inset bridge for unparalleled comfort, which is expected from any Cutler and Gross frame.
- New Compass 8 point star functional rivets
- Vintage Cutler and Gross 3 rivet formation from 1989
- Deco core wire
- Tailored high-line temple
- Akulon lined screws with 5-barrel hinges hardware
- Signature Gold Foil Logo inside right temple
Lens: Demo Lens. Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in ItalyAuthorized Cutler and Gross Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.
In addition to having some of the world's finest selection of eyewear at your fingertips, you may also have the frame of your choice fitted with any prescription.
On-Site 1-Hour Lab– Using state of the art optical equipment, our trained staff are able to craft most prescription lenses in one hour or less.
- We work with the finest lens manufacturers to produce any lens option you’re after with some of the lowest prices across the U.S.
- Your choices include:
- Lenses in all lens materials (polycarbonate, trivex, high index)
- Mirrored Lenses
- Transitions (Photochromic) Lenses
- Polarized Lenses (NXT Polarized)
- Digital Progressive Lenses (Kodak Unique, Hoya MyStyle, Zeiss Individual 2, Shamir, Varilux)
- Anti-reflective Coatings (Crizal, Hoya EX3)
- Custom Tints
- Occupational Lenses (ANSI Certified)
- Replacement sunglass lenses