Model: CGSN-9797 (02)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Acetate
Taking its inspiration from the 0797, a mid 1990s 'party piece' from the Cutler and Gross archive, the 9797 experiments with the tenets of acetate design and construction.
Sculpted frontals, weight-saving milling and compass star pins add modern flourishes to a distinctly retro frame. 6-base lenses wrap around and cover your eyes completely; a frame for after the afterparty.
- Handcrafted in Italy by expert craftspeople, read more about our craftsmanship story
- Hazard Core Wire
- New Minimal Temple
- Triple Compass Riveted Temples
- Compass Star Pins
Lens: Light Blue
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in ItalyAuthorized Cutler and Gross Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.