Model: GFSN 006 (01)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Acetate
The Cutler and Gross X The Great Frog collaboration fuses heritage handiwork with gothic undertones, and these round sunglasses are exemplary. They're crafted in Italy to a flat-top design that's spliced by Sterling Silver iconography – Dagger frontal pins and Skull and Crossbones emblems at the temples. Flat, gradient lenses complete the set.
- Handcrafted in Italy by expert craftspeople, read more about our craftsmanship story
- The Great Frog Collection
- Hand cast Sterling Silver Dagger frontal pins
- 7-barrel hinges
- Hand cast Sterling Silver Skull and Crossbones temple pins
- Custom Lock Down chain core wire
- Gold-foil logo inside temple
- Plectrum temple tips
Lens: UV Protection
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in ItalyAuthorized Cutler and Gross Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.