Model: GFSN 001 (07)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Acetate
Lending its silhouette from our bestselling 1369, The Reaper perfectly blends the distinctive design language of The Great Frog with our own. This smaller square sunglass - the lens size reduced to 52mm from the 54mm optical version - features the same Reaper emblem detail which is hand cast in solid British 925 Sterling Silver.
- Handcrafted in Italy by expert craftspeople, read more about our craftsmanship story
- Hand cast 925 sterling silver Reaper temple detailing
- Custom chain temple core
- New 7 bar hinges
- New Torque Screw
Lens: Grey Gradient, UV Protection
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in ItalyAuthorized Cutler and Gross Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.