Model: GFOP-004 (03)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Acetate
The Great Frog’s iconic metalwork reframes these square glasses with renegade roots. Hand cast from Sterling Silver, Dagger and Soaring Eagle frontal and temple pins disrupt the design. It’s crafted by hand to an old-school biker-style silhouette, and sculpted with weight-saving milling.
- Handcrafted in Italy by expert craftspeople, read more about our craftsmanship story
- Hand cast Sterling Silver Dagger frontal pins
- 7-barrel hinges
- Hand cast Sterling Silver Soaring Eagle temple pins
- Custom Lock Down chain core wire
- Gold-foil logo inside temple
- Plectrum temple tips
Lens: Demo Lens. Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in ItalyAuthorized Cutler and Gross Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.