Model: Decade Two (DRX-2082-L-GLD-CLR-62)
Gender: MensFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Titanium
DITA celebrates 20 years as an industry vanguard with the release of its most innovative offering to date: the Decade-Two, a turbocharged reboot of the classic aviator frame that highlights many of DITA’s technical advances over the last decade. The melding of past and future, classic and cutting-edge, the Decade-Two frame is sleek and lean, with a mesh metal bridge and drill mount two-base lenses that provides a blast of coastal cool to a menswear staple. Signature details, such as DITA’s diamond-press detailing and flexible nose pads, feature in luxurious materials like titanium and 18-karat plated gold hardware.
- Titanium Frame Front Construction
- Titanium Temples
- Custom Signature Diamond Detail End Pieces
Lens: Crystal Clear w/ Green, 2-Base Nylon
Shipping: Occasionally Dita frames may have to be special ordered from the manufacturer and will take 2-4 days to arrive before shipping.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Authorized Dita Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.