EMBRA takes the concept of wearable art to new heights with DITA’s first women’s rimless frame in 20 years. The sculpted titanium lens-setting and custom titanium chamfered hinge block elegantly mirrors the construction of precious jewelry pieces emphasizing EMBRA’s impact of intricate beauty. Experimental new gradient shades of Peachy Sunset and Dark Turquoise captivate and inspire a playful attitude with an unexpected punch of vibrancy challenging the qualifications of societal normalities birthing a brilliantly sculpted frame.
Model: Embra (DTS155-A-02)
Gender: WomensFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Titanium
- RIMLESS FRAME CONSTRUCTION WITH CUSTOM TITANIUM BRIDGE PIECE
- SCREW MOUNTED LENSES
- CUSTOM TITANIUM CHAMFERED HINGE BLOCK WITH CYLINDRICAL TAPERED SPEAR TIP TEMPLES
- CUSTOM TITANIUM NOSE PADS WITH DIAMOND PRESSED DETAIL
Lens: Peachy Sunset to Clear Gradient, 4 Base Nylon, 100% UVA and UVB lens with anti-reflective coating
Shipping: Occasionally Dita frames may have to be special ordered from the manufacturer and will take 2-4 days to arrive before shipping.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Authorized Dita Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.