Model: Epiluxury 13 (DES013-A-02)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Titanium, Acetate
- Titanium Reinforced Acetate Frame Construction
- Proprietary Flex Plate Interchangeable Temple System
- Titanium Side Cup with Pressed Pattern Detail on Both Sides
- Laser Etched Custom Titanium Nose Pads
- 100% UVA and UVB Lens With Anti-Reflective Coating
- Interchangeable Cable Temple
- High Micron 22k Gold Plating On Select Colorways
- Made in Japan
Std Temple: Black Iron/Gold
Cable: Black Iron/Gold
Lens: Dark Brown to Clear Gradient/Gold
Shipping: Occasionally Dita frames may have to be special ordered from the manufacturer and will take 2-4 days to arrive before shipping.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Authorized Dita Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.