Model: Estoril (DRX3027-A-BLK-48)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Acetate
- Dita’s Unique Hex Screw Hinges
- Custom Wire Core With Intricate Pressed Detail
DESIGN THAT FINDS BEAUTY IN PURPOSE
The Estoril presents a circular frame front and rounded edges, achieving a soft impression.
CRAFTSMANSHIP THAT CELEBRATES THE UNSEEN
Lustrous acetate with a slender titanium inlay, Estoril incorporates an exposed wire-core with high-end construction.
CULTURE THAT TRANSCENDS CONVENTION
Inspired by contemporary architecture, Estoril celebrates the beauty beneath, with a design detail that exposes the frames titanium construction.
Shipping: Occasionally Dita frames may have to be special ordered from the manufacturer and will take 2-4 days to arrive before shipping.
Lens: Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Authorized Dita Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.