Model: Ficta (DTX528-53-02)
Gender: WomensFrame Size (mm):
- Thin Titanium Inlay Extends The Entire Length Of The Frame
- Custom Wire Core With Intricate Pressed Detail
- Dita’s Unique Hex Screw Hinges
- Available In Asian Fit With Adjustable Titanium Nose Pads
The elegant and demure sister to DITA’s Showgoer frame, the Ficta takes similar construction details and evolves them with a gentler, round shape.
DESIGN THAT FINDS BEAUTY IN PURPOSE: Beautifully polished with a slender titanium inlay along the brow, the Ficta adds an element of sophistication to a classic silhouette.
CRAFTSMANSHIP THAT CELEBRATES THE UNSEEN: Ficta features an array of luxurious details like custom wire core for the discerning eyewear enthusiast.
CULTURE THAT TRANSCENDS CONVENTION: Inspired by the cool screen sirens of French new wave cinema, Ficta tantalizes with the possibility of concealed identities.
Lens: Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Shipping: Occasionally Dita frames may have to be special ordered from the manufacturer and will take 2-4 days to arrive before shipping.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Authorized Dita Dealer
<< back to Dita Eyeglasses Collection
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.