Model: Grand-Evo One (DTS 138-A-01 GLD-BLK)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Acetate, Titanium
Minimalist spirit converges with maximalist details in the elegant form of Grand-Evo, DITA’s inaugural foray into the realm of rimless eyewear.
DESIGN THAT FINDS BEAUTY IN PURPOSE:
Grand-Evo introduces a comprehensive design system with unlimited promise for customization in future seasons: its unique titanium center acts as an anchor for the lens, enabling the rimless perimeter to appear as if it’s floating between the temples.
CRAFTSMANSHIP THAT CELEBRATES THE UNSEEN:
The minimalistic effect of the floating lens is accentuated by ornate, bifurcated titanium temples inspired by DITA’s iconic Grandmaster frame.
CULTURE THAT TRANSCENDS CONVENTION:
Offered in two classic shapes, the Grand-Evo series embodies the timeless appeal of DITA’s commitment to design innovation and luxurious materials.
- Rimless Frame Construction With Custom Titanium Brow Bar And Nose Bridge
- Screw Mounted Lenses
- Colored Nylor Detail
- Custom Temple Hinge Plate
- Custom Titanium Nose Pads With Diamond Pressed Detail
- Acetate Temple Tips
- Dita’s Unique Hex Screw Hinges
- 100% UVA And UVB Lens With Anti-reflective Coating
Shipping: Occasionally Dita frames may have to be special ordered from the manufacturer and will take 2-4 days to arrive before shipping.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Authorized Dita Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.