The Grand-Evo Rx utilizes a careful blend of custom crafted details and minimalism to create a frame that exudes refinement and luxury. Its breakthrough rimless lens design allows for unlimited possibilities to customize the lens size and shape by an optician. The minimalist effect of the floating lens is accentuated by ornate, bifurcated titanium hinges inspired by DITA’s iconic Grandmaster frame. Grand-Evo Rx embodies the timeless appeal of DITA’s commitment to design innovation and luxurious materials. These precisely engineered frames are a work of art in themselves - a design evolution of DITA’s Evo series.
Model: Grand-Evo RX (DTX-146-A-03)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Acetate, Titanium
- DITA EVO Series frame
- Rimless frame construction with custom titanium brow bar and nose bridge
- Screw mounted lenses
- Colored nylor detail
- Custom temple hinge plate with enamel inlay detail
- Custom titanium nose pads with diamond pressed detail
- Acetate temple tips
- DITA proprietary hex screw and hinge.
In Every Package:
- Handcrafted DITA Eyewear Frame
- Magnetic DITA Box
- Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth
- DITA Eyewear Roll Case
- Warranty Booklet
Lens: Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Shipping: Occasionally Dita frames may have to be special ordered from the manufacturer and will take 2-4 days to arrive before shipping.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Authorized Dita Dealer
<< back to Dita Eyeglasses Collection
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.
In addition to having some of the world's finest selection of eyewear at your fingertips, you may also have the frame of your choice fitted with any prescription.
On-Site 1-Hour Lab– Using state of the art optical equipment, our trained staff are able to craft most prescription lenses in one hour or less.
- We work with the finest lens manufacturers to produce any lens option you’re after with some of the lowest prices across the U.S.
- Your choices include:
- Lenses in all lens materials (polycarbonate, trivex, high index)
- Mirrored Lenses
- Transitions (Photochromic) Lenses
- Polarized Lenses (NXT Polarized)
- Digital Progressive Lenses (Kodak Unique, Hoya MyStyle, Zeiss Individual 2, Shamir, Varilux)
- Anti-reflective Coatings (Crizal, Hoya EX3)
- Custom Tints
- Occupational Lenses (ANSI Certified)
- Replacement sunglass lenses