Model: Icelus (DTS438-A-01)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Acetate. Titanium
Pushing boundaries with an avant-garde flair, ICELUS emerges as a trendsetter, commanding attention in its quest to transcend convention. Meticulously fashioned, this sunglass frame boasts a fearless acetate front frame that effortlessly juxtaposes against the intricately sculpted multi-piece titanium temple adornments. The fusion of these elements culminates in a harmonious symphony of style and substance, redefining what it means to stand out from the crowd.
- SCULPTED MULTI-PIECE TITANIUM TEMPLE DÉCOR WITH ACETATE TEMPLE TIPS
- HIGH QUALITY SCULPTED JAPANESE ACETATE FRAME
- CUSTOM SCULPTED ACETATE TEMPLE TIPS
Lens: Dark Grey to Clear Gradient CR-39, 4-Base 100% UVA and UVB lens with Anti-Reflective coating
Shipping: Occasionally Dita frames may have to be special ordered from the manufacturer and will take 2-4 days to arrive before shipping.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Authorized Dita Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.