Model: LSA-101 (DLS101-61-02)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Titanium
Flying. Climbing. Hiking.
Own the altitude. The DITA-Air lens enhances contrast and color for maximum visual precision and minimal distortion at every elevation.
Titanium temples with integrated hex screw hinge
- Adjustable soft-touch anti-slip temple tips with integrated accessory end-tip
- Adjustable double injected soft-touch anti-slip nose pads
- 100% UVA and UVB protection lenses
Shipping: Occasionally Dita frames may have to be special ordered from the manufacturer and will take 2-4 days to arrive before shipping.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in JapanAuthorized Dita Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.