Model: Lindstrum (DTX125-51-02)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Acetate, Titanium
- 5.5 Mm Titanium Lens Rim With Pressed Detail Around The Entire Circumference
- Floating Bridge And Temple End Piece For Flex And Comfort
- Titanium Frame
- Custom Titanium Nosepads
A flagship in optical innovation, Lindstrum balances technical sophistication and bold industrial design in one package.
DESIGN THAT FINDS BEAUTY IN PURPOSE: Lindstrum features floating titanium bridge and temple end pieces designed to add flexible comfort and a new D-Shield detail affixed to the temple tips.
CRAFTSMANSHIP THAT CELEBRATES THE UNSEEN: Crafted entirely in titanium, Lindstrum features a 5.5mm thick titanium lens rim with pressed detail around the entire circumference. A technically challenging detail due to the thickness of material.
CULTURE THAT TRANSCENDS CONVENTION: Inspired by the mechanical sophistication of German timepieces, Lindstrum embodies the precepts of ‘form follows function’ design.
Lens: Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Shipping: Occasionally Dita frames may have to be special ordered from the manufacturer and will take 2-4 days to arrive before shipping.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Authorized Dita Dealer
<< back to Dita Eyeglasses Collection
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.