Model: LXN-EVO (DTS403-A-04)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Titanium
Poised to establish itself as the next generation of iconic DITA-series frames while raising the industry bar in design, detail and technical construction. Designed for maximum impact, the LXN-EVO is best categorized as a classic navigator style, dripping with show-stopping details throughout, including DITA’s signature oversized hinge plates paying homage to its iconic predecessors: The Flight and Grandmaster-Series.
- Dita Series Frame
- Acetate Front Frame With External Titanium Lens Rims And Brow Bar
- Custom Temple Hinge Plate With Enamel Inlay
- Custom Titanium Nose Pad With Diamond Pressed Detail
- Acetate Temple Tips
- Dita’s Unique Hex Screw Hinges
- 100% UVA And UVB Lens With Anti-reflective Coating
Shipping: Occasionally Dita frames may have to be special ordered from the manufacturer and will take 2-4 days to arrive before shipping.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Authorized Dita Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.