Model: Mach Five (DRX-2087-I-GLD-BRN-64)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Acetate, Titanium
Ever since the international rise in popularity of single-seat racing in the 1950’s, the world has been captivated by pushing the limits of automotive engineering and design. This extension of the “Mach” series continues DITA’s passion for the world of automotive racing and vehicle design that are built with advanced construction methods and superb materials. As the 5th iteration in the series, the Mach-Five draws inspiration from the design language of modern super-cars and the ultra-fast speed of their competitive set. These are boundary pushing vehicles that can attain speeds from 0 to 100 km/h in 2.5 seconds, and maximum torque of over 1,400 Nm.
With a 6-Base Lens that sleekly conforms to your face the Mach-Five features a stunning array of gorgeous details including titanium temples and eye rims etched with DITA’s iconic diamond pattern. These highly engineered frames are designed with DITA’s signature step down lens feature with a titanium mesh nose bridge- a nod to iconic grille designs seen on the front fascia of modern super-cars. UVA and UVB blocking lenses are designed with split second decision in mind making for precise and robust eyewear to meet the most stringent demands of high performance driving. The Mach-Five’s distinct lens and architectural temple design draws unmistakably on the Mach legacy and established design that ignites the same intensity that only the finest cars, boats and planes can trigger.
- Titanium Frame With Custom Molded Plastic Temple Tips
- Titanium Lens Structure & Titanium Mesh Nose Bridge
- Custom Titanium Nose Pads.
- Dita’s Signature Step Down Lens Feature
- Dita’s Unique Hex Screw Hinges.
- 100% UVB And UVB Lens With Anti-reflective Coating
Lens: Brown - Brown Gradient
Shipping: Occasionally Dita frames may have to be special ordered from the manufacturer and will take 2-4 days to arrive before shipping.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Authorized Dita Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.