Model: Dita - Mach-One (DRX-2030-E-BLK-SLV)
Gender: MensFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Acetate, Titanium
Since 1995, DITA has found inspiration in the international circuit of nautical, automotive and aviation design, and the individuals who have pushed boundaries within these finely crafted machines.
Our iconic DITA Mach-One was inspired by this love of fast cars, speed boats and sleek planes that are built with advanced construction methods and superb materials. These frames are built to ignite the same intensity that only the finest of these machines can trigger.
- Titanium Front Frame With Acetate Lens Rim Detail
- Titanium Nose Pads
- Acetate Temple Tips
- Double Nylor Detail
- Dita's Unique Hex Screw Hinges
- 100% UVA And UVB Lens With Anti-reflective Coating
Lens: Grey to Clear Gradient, 6-Base CR-39
Shipping: Occasionally Dita frames may have to be special ordered from the manufacturer and will take 2-4 days to arrive before shipping.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Authorized Dita Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.