MAHINE optical encapsulates an enduring aura of potency and significance. The dual-shot temples, which elegantly expose their inner wire core, were designed to emphasize the exploration of one’s true self and the intricate details that live within someone's personhood. A new manufacturing technique was developed specifically for MAHINE to achieve the break in acetate. Designed in both optical and sun, the optical design emphasizes the colored acetate specifically chosen for this unique design.
Model: Mahine Optical (DTX437-A-02)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Acetate, Titanium
- 2-Piece sculpted acetate temples with exposed custom wire core
- High quality sculpted Japanese acetate temple tips
Lens: Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Shipping: Occasionally Dita frames may have to be special ordered from the manufacturer and will take 2-4 days to arrive before shipping.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Authorized Dita Dealer
<< back to Dita Eyeglasses Collection
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.