Model: Schema-Two (DTX131-49-01)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
- Titanium Frame With Thin Acetate Lens Insert
- Innovative Screwless Frame Construction
- Custom Titanium Nose Pads
- Ultra-thin And Lightweight Profile
Schema-Two is a DITA series frame, a compliment to the Schema-One, leveraging the same design language rooted in strength and restraint made possible with advances in engineering.
DESIGN THAT FINDS BEAUTY IN PURPOSE: A titanium frame that features thin acetate lens inserts in a round lens shape. Like Schema-One, Schema Two is a relentlessly minimal optical frame guided by the notion that simplicity is the ultimate expression of elegance.
CRAFTSMANSHIP THAT CELEBRATES THE UNSEEN: Each component is precision engineered to eliminate the use of screws, reducing mechanical friction and ensuring that no specialized tools are required in the assembly process.
CULTURE THAT TRANSCENDS CONVENTION: The quest for mechanical sophistication and durability inspired designers to apply the precepts of systems engineering to DITA’s existing design process.
Lens: Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Shipping: Occasionally Dita frames may have to be special ordered from the manufacturer and will take 2-4 days to arrive before shipping.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Authorized Dita Dealer
<< back to Dita Eyeglasses Collection
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.
In addition to having some of the world's finest selection of eyewear at your fingertips, you may also have the frame of your choice fitted with any prescription.
On-Site 1-Hour Lab– Using state of the art optical equipment, our trained staff are able to craft most prescription lenses in one hour or less.
- We work with the finest lens manufacturers to produce any lens option you’re after with some of the lowest prices across the U.S.
- Your choices include:
- Lenses in all lens materials (polycarbonate, trivex, high index)
- Mirrored Lenses
- Transitions (Photochromic) Lenses
- Polarized Lenses (NXT Polarized)
- Digital Progressive Lenses (Kodak Unique, Hoya MyStyle, Zeiss Individual 2, Shamir, Varilux)
- Anti-reflective Coatings (Crizal, Hoya EX3)
- Custom Tints
- Occupational Lenses (ANSI Certified)
- Replacement sunglass lenses