Model: Senator-Three (DTX137-A-01)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Titanium
- Dita-series Frame
- Custom Modular Titanium Chasis Brow Bar
- Full Titanium Rim With Pressed Line Detail
- Custom Titanium Nose Pads With Diamond Pressed Detail
- Dual Titanium Temple With Press Line Detail And Contrast Finish
- Acetate Temple Tips With Laser Line Detail
- Dita’s Unique Hex Screw Hinges
The latest installment in DITA’s elegant, 1950s-inspired Senator series features Art Deco flourishes and a bold new temple design that effortlessly maximizes style and comfort.
DESIGN THAT FINDS BEAUTY IN PURPOSE:
Senator-Three utilizes a unique design system, consisting of a universal titanium top-brow and temple chassis that acts as an anchor for the titanium lens rims, a key element in the design language for future releases of the Senator series.
CRAFTSMANSHIP THAT CELEBRATES THE UNSEEN:
A new temple design, featuring and external/internal titanium construction technique, reinforces the temple along the outside edge and rests within an acetate temple tip for maximum comfort.
CULTURE THAT TRANSCENDS CONVENTION:
Though descended from the browline frames of the 1950s, Senator-Three’s lightweight construction and elegant geometry represent a relentlessly modern approach to optical design.
Lens: Any and all prescriptions can be filled at Good See Co.
Shipping: Occasionally Dita frames may have to be special ordered from the manufacturer and will take 2-4 days to arrive before shipping.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Authorized Dita Dealer
<< back to Dita Eyeglasses Collection
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.
In addition to having some of the world's finest selection of eyewear at your fingertips, you may also have the frame of your choice fitted with any prescription.
On-Site 1-Hour Lab– Using state of the art optical equipment, our trained staff are able to craft most prescription lenses in one hour or less.
- We work with the finest lens manufacturers to produce any lens option you’re after with some of the lowest prices across the U.S.
- Your choices include:
- Lenses in all lens materials (polycarbonate, trivex, high index)
- Mirrored Lenses
- Transitions (Photochromic) Lenses
- Polarized Lenses (NXT Polarized)
- Digital Progressive Lenses (Kodak Unique, Hoya MyStyle, Zeiss Individual 2, Shamir, Varilux)
- Anti-reflective Coatings (Crizal, Hoya EX3)
- Custom Tints
- Occupational Lenses (ANSI Certified)
- Replacement sunglass lenses