Model: Subsystem (DTS141-A-04)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Material: Titanium
DITA’s designers set out with the goal of making one of the most ornate and highly detailed all-titanium aviators in the history of the brand, resulting in SUBSYSTEM. SUBSYSTEM boasts jaw-dropping details throughout: dual-tone titanium construction with intricate pressed lines, an angular brow bar and stepped bridge, and an aggressively flared titanium lens rim with pressed lines continuing through its temples and end pieces.
- High Quality Titanium Frame And Temples
- Pressed Line Detail On Lens Rim, Temple End Piece And Temple
- Titanium Nose Pads
- Thin Titanium With Elegantly Sculpted Temple Tips
- 100% UVA And UVB Lens With Anti-reflective Coating
Lens: Grey Polarized, 4-Base CR-39
Shipping: Occasionally Dita frames may have to be special ordered from the manufacturer and will take 2-4 days to arrive before shipping.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Authorized Dita Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.