Outerspace has always intrigued humanity with an appeal of vastness filled with the unknown. Designing TERRACRAFT began by looking up and contemplating the innovation required to uncover the mystery of the great beyond. Pulling inspiration from the futuristic vision offered by DITA’s SPACECRAFT, TERRACRAFT plays into the same fundamental concepts of hybridization, engineering and tradition. With an acetate front and titanium temples, TERRACRAFT’s navigator shape gives a modern perspective on DITA’s iconic use of complex constructions.
Model: Terracraft (DTX-416-A-01)
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Acetate, Titanium
- High Quality Japanese Acetate Frame With Titanium Brow Bar
- Sculpted Titanium Temples With Acetate Temple Tips
- Custom Titanium Nose Pads With Diamond Pressed Detail
- 100% UVA And UVB Lens With Anti-Reflective Coating
Lens: Grey, 4-Base CR-39
Shipping: Occasionally Dita frames may have to be special ordered from the manufacturer and will take 2-4 days to arrive before shipping.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
Authorized Dita Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.