Entourage of 7 - Beacon
Model: Beacon (3 Colors Available)
** If you placed your order in July, your frame will ship out by Aug 5th.
Shipping: 1020-A Vintage Amber colored Frames (from Ford v Ferrari) are expected to be back in stock near the end of August.
Prescription lenses are available in both single vision and progressive, please email us a copy of your RX for lens options and a quote.
We are a full-time eyewear store. We make sure all frames are properly adjusted and inspected compared to other online retailers who supply the frame.
Due to the high volume of orders, please be patient and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions we will respond in a timely manner. Once received, your frame will be shipped via UPS 2 Day Air w/ Signature required (unless you email us to have it removed).
Frame Material: Handcrafted Acetate + Titanium
Frame Features: Model 1020-A Vintage Amber seen on Matt Damon in the new movie Ford v Ferrari starring Matt Damon and Cristian Bale.
Lens: Model 1020-A Vintage Amber: Green with Backside Anti-Reflective Coating, Non-Polarized (Comes with frame by default, Polarized lens is optional)
Lens closest to Shelby Cobra in the movie is the Zeiss Polarized Green/G-15 w/ AR. Made from German manufacturer Zeiss, this lens provides the best optical experience and the premium anti-reflective coating removes unwanted glare.
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
E of 7 Authorized Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.
In addition to having some of the world's finest selection of eyewear at your fingertips, you may also have the frame of your choice fitted with any prescription.
On-Site 1-Hour Lab– Using state of the art optical equipment, our trained staff are able to craft most prescription lenses in one hour or less.
- We work with the finest lens manufacturers to produce any lens option you’re after with some of the lowest prices across the U.S.
- Your choices include:
- Lenses in all lens materials (polycarbonate, trivex, high index)
- Mirrored Lenses
- Transitions (Photochromic) Lenses
- Polarized Lenses (NXT Polarized)
- Digital Progressive Lenses (Kodak Unique, Hoya MyStyle, Zeiss Individual 2, Shamir, Varilux)
- Anti-reflective Coatings (Crizal, Hoya EX3)
- Custom Tints
- Occupational Lenses (ANSI Certified)
- Replacement sunglass lenses