Entourage of 7 - Beacon (05-25) (Blue/Brown)
Newly released color of the best selling Entourage of 7 - Beacon frame featured in the movie Ford V Ferrari.
Model: Beacon (05-25)
Shipping: Limited Quantity available, once sold out frames will be special ordered from E of 7 in Denmark and can take up to 2 weeks to arrive.
Prescription lenses are available in both single vision and progressive, please email us a copy of your RX to firstname.lastname@example.org for lens options and a quote.
We are a full-time eyewear store. We make sure all frames are properly adjusted and inspected compared to other online retailers who supply the frame.
Due to the high volume of orders, please be patient and email us at email@example.com if you have any questions we will respond in a timely manner. Once received, your frame will be shipped via UPS 2 Day Air w/ Signature required (unless you email us to have it removed).
Gender: UnisexFrame Size (mm):
Frame Materials: Handcrafted Acetate, Titanium
Lens: Green lens with Backside Anti-Reflective Coating
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer
Handmade in Japan
E of 7 Authorized Dealer
- Plastic (CR-39) is our most basic material. We recommend this lens for patients with low prescriptions due to the thickness and weight of CR-39. This lens has no shatter or scratch resistance. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Polycarbonate is the most common material used for patients. It is shatter & scratch resistant, and is lighter & thinner than plastic. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included.
- Trivex is the newest material available on the market. This material is the most lightweight and provide the most clarity. We recommend this material for patients with a low to medium prescription. Anti-reflective coating is included with a 2-year warranty that covers any damage.
- High Index 1.67 is great for patients with a medium to medium high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than polycarbonate.
- High Index 1.74 is the absolute thinnest lens available anywhere. We recommend this lens to patients with a medium high prescription to a high prescription. This lens is about 20% thinner than High Index 1.67.